So… moral of the story, I am not the next DaVinci. My boyfriend generously helped me *attempt* this project, but we failed…hard. I have work until 4 PM everyday so unfortunately, I was only able to go to the beach when it was getting dark. We attempted twice at mixing the plaster. At first, we didn’t add enough water then added too much so we started over. The second time was perfect but I took too long digging the hole and it dried into clumps. By this time, I was out of plaster and it was pitch black outside. So I decided to scrap it all. I failed but I am determined to crush the next project!